let’s do this. :)
im kinda excited to go back to school, just to see my friends. :)
I dont have a favorite, just watch whatever good is on.
I have a lot of favorites. I love the the little rascals,transformers and confessions of a shopaholic, but i guess my favorite is the little rascals.
You: arent you a little too old?
Stranger: 4 what?
You: to be online
Stranger: u where
You: you’re a danger to the internet
Stranger: did not know there was a agelimit
Stranger: please do not call the internet police
Stranger: they will arrest me i guess
You: it is
Stranger: i better go and hide
You: the cyber police is already tracking you down
Stranger: bu where can i hide?
You: your mom’s basement
Stranger: i can run but i can’t hide
You: obviously not, you’re too old to be hiding
You: im shocked you can still run
Stranger: whats a girl to do…?
Stranger: guess i should
You: for you?
Stranger: committ suicide…
You: at your age?
You: you need to start running, that’ll work faster
Stranger: cant even do that anymore…
You: so, you come on omegle to get flashed
You: at your age?
Stranger: well, got to go….
You: you’re older than my great,great,great grandpa.
Stranger: not really nice chatting with you
You: likewise granny
You: gtfo the internet
You have disconnected.
Congrats…now you’re the lowest of the low. Here are just a few helpful words of advice:
- You are not cool.
- Everyone does hate you.
- You are annoying.
- Sex doesn’t make you cool and it won’t make the upper-class boys think any higher of you. So don’t go around bragging about it. No one cares and you look like an easy freshman whore. Just leave all the slutty things you did in 8th grade in middle school.
- Don’t brag about the number of seniors you know. The more you brag, the more we can tell you’re a freshman.
- You are a F-R-E-S-H-M-A-N.… not a “freshie” - shut up, you sound like a queer.
- Don’t walk around telling upperclassmen that you’re not all stupid freshman. We don’t care, we’re still calling you one.
- Respect your teachers and your peers. Getting written up everyday and purposely failing really doesn’t look cool, we may laugh but it is at you for your ignorance. If your going to waste time and school board money on messing around just drop out you’re a lost cause and you’re really not that cool. people talk down about you behind your back.
- Don’t think you’re smart because you filled up water bottles with vodka/ or coke bottles with Bacardi and snuck it onto your 8th grade field trip. We’ve all done it so don’t be proud.
- Don’t post things like “FINALLY A FRESHIE!! LOLZZZ” on myspace. If anything, you suck big time and it’ll just make you hated even more. Not to mention that it’s pretty gay.
- DO NOT think that the upper-class girls are your best friends, they will just laugh at you.
- Do not wear ripped jeans and an Abercrombie shirt because you want to make “a variety of friends”.
- If you are going to try and rebel, it most likely won’t work.
- Don’t think that you have privacy now. Once you’re here, your business is everyone’s business.
- Don’t tell everyone you love your boyfriend after 2 days, you’re an idiot.
- Don’t try to sit at upperclassmen lunch tables. You will be picked up and thrown onto the floor.
- Don’t tell your friends that you’re busy after school and tell them you have to go meet your friends in the jr./sr. parking lot, we all know your brother/sisters just taking you home.
- You’ll never be as hot as the ‘11, ‘12, ‘13 girls. So don’t try.
- To all freshman guys, you can’t get with the class of ‘11, ‘12, & ‘13 girls.
- Don’t try to say you’re older than you really are.
The way you walk, dress & talk just has freshman written all over you.
- Your name is “The class of 14.” HAHA. ‘nuff said.
- Don’ t try to pull that “Well you were freshmen once…” STOP! We know that we were freshmen, but we aren’t anymore so shut up.
- The day you mess with our boyfriend /girlfriend is the day you will never enjoy high school again.
- Don’t be a slut.
- DO NOT crowd our halls like cattle, because the upper classmen can (& most likely will), push you out of the way. You WILL get hurt.
- To all the freshman guys, we know your balls haven’t dropped yet. That’s why you still sound like Mickey Mouse. Don’t go around bragging about how big you are. We all know you’re lying.
Welcome to hell.
Believe me—-You CAN’T win. Have fun being a freshman…for a fun-filled year with NO life and NO opinion what so ever!
Graduated Seniors ‘10
you’re the best friend everrrrrrrrrrrr,
im still loling at what you said.
hmmm, i have a lot of favorite songs, but i think dead in ditches by hollywood undead is my favorite atm. I just adore hollywood undead. :)<3
Day 01 — Your favorite song
Day 02 — Your favorite movie
Day 03 — Your favorite television program
Day 04 — Your favorite book
Day 05 — Your favorite quote
Day 06 — Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 07 — A photo that makes you happy
Day 08 — A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 09 — A photo you took
Day 10 — A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 11 — A photo of you taken recently
Day 12 — Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 13 — A fictional book
Day 14 — A non-fictional book
Day 15 — A fanfic
Day 16 — A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 — An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Day 18 — Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 19 — A talent of yours
Day 20 — A hobby of yours
Day 21 — A recipe
Day 22 — A website
Day 23 — A YouTube video
Day 24 — Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 25 — Your day, in great detail
Day 26 — Your week, in great detail
Day 27 — This month, in great detail
Day 28 — This year, in great detail
Day 29 — Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 — Whatever tickles your fancy
i might reinstall tumblr to my bbc. :o<3
september 14th needs to hurry up and come. :x